Hello, Key I.T. Concepts is the trading name for Roberta Key.
I provide a friendly, affordable website design, development and template service (Print design - Business Stationery).
Based in Fife, Scotland, my aim is to provide affordable, compliant website design, development and template services, making it cost effective for everyone whether you are an individual, business, organisation or club.
With over 4 years experience successfully designing, developing and publishing websites and providing business stationery templates such as Business cards, flyers and presentations, I decided to become self employed and registered as soul trader.
Working from home I have little overheads and I do not charge V.A.T. This means that I can pass on these savings to you!
That's right! Working with me will save you at least 20% compared to dealing with a company who has lots of overheads.
- Client satisfaction is important to me.
Whether you are an individual, business, organisation or club you will receive a personal, one-to-one, professional service where I will listen to your needs and work with you to help you unlock your potential online and or through the templates that I provide.
Affordable Website Designer
As a freelance web designer I can use a variety of methods to create a website set to your specifications.
If you are not sure what type of website you require, I will listen and discuss your needs, I will then recommend one or more of the following methods -
- Content Management System (CMS) websites - such as Wordpress and Joomla.
- XHTML websites - a cleaner and stricter version of HTML with CSS - Defining the style of your website.
- Ecommerce Websites - for selling your products / services.
As your web designer I will discuss your website and content, and implement -
- The use of relevant keywords aimed for your target market. - Part process of making your website Search Engine Optimised (SEO)
- Direct submission to search engines - Google, Bing, Yahoo.
Cost effective Print Designer
As your Print designer I can implement your corporate image onto (but not limited to) -
- Your Business Cards.
- Your Letterheads.
- Your Flyers.
- Your Presentations